- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
As a plastic packaging manufacturer, we feel responsible for creating and promoting the spread of containers with a low environmental impact to protect ecosystems and promote more sustainable and informed consumption.
Giving a second and third life to plastics is a meaningful way to contribute to expanding the concept of circular economy and decrease the amount of waste introduced into the environment.
One sustainable solution is PP PCR, a post-consumer recycled plastic material, which largely retains the characteristics of virgin polypropylene.
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging for cosmetics
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
- Michael Foster
- Product Info
- Created 04 Jan 2021
- Modified 04 Jan 2021
- Hits 642