- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
There are more and more brands that offer solid skin care and hair care products, solutions that present themselves as sustainable alternatives because they significantly reduce the use of water, the volume of packaging and, consequently, their environmental impact in terms of transport and disposal.
The versatility of sticks allow you to use the same container for different types of products, ensuring excellent usability and user experience.
Why choose a stick for
your solid cosmetics lines?
- The format is practical, compact and travel size
- Use is comfortable and practical.
- Application is direct, you don't need to touch the product
- The right amount of product is applied, there is no waste
- The product maintains its chemical properties without finger contamination
- Mono-material sticks are 100% recyclable
- You can choose sticks made of 100% recycled PP
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging for cosmetics
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
- Michael Foster
- Product Info
- Created 04 Jan 2021
- Modified 04 Jan 2021
- Hits 554