- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
In addition to the smooth finish, we will be able to give Ecolip a matt finish, a feature that gives the stick elegance and a pleasant tactile sensation. It has a cold fill with a pre-shaped stick and is available in 4.5cc format.
Screen printing, hot stamping, and offset techniques will make your lip balm container unique. Ecolip complies with the COSMOS-standard and is made entirely in Plastic - PP and is therefore 100% recyclable. Furthermore, it can also be made in PCR with recycled plastic.
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging for cosmetics
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
- Michael Foster
- Product Info
- Created 03 Dec 2021
- Modified 03 Dec 2021
- Hits 1036