- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
COEX tubes are made by combining 5 layers of different materials to create a barrier effect and guarantee the perfect conservation of oxidation-sensitive products.
They are ideal for particularly aggressive formulas such as sunscreens, lubricants, glues, solvents, and cosmetics containing perfumes, menthol, and arnica.
The wide range of articles offers numerous capacities and diameters.
Specifically, sizes go from 6 ml to 300 ml.
MOQ is 5,000 pieces per reference with a lead time of 6 weeks.
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging for cosmetics
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
- Michael Foster
- Product Info
- Created 18 Aug 2022
- Modified 18 Aug 2022
- Hits 821